Thursday, April 12, 2012

Male Thinking of You Card

Hello stamping friends. Today I wanted to show you a card I made for a guy that I went to visit yesterday in the hospital. He is 88 and has a brain tumor and was sleeping when I got there so I don't even think he knew I was there. I tried to shake his arm but I am sure he is so heavily medicated that he was out. Then I remembered I had promised to make some cards for soldiers so I stamped a few of the same cards so I could give some to the Operation Write Home team that takes cards for soldiers. I asked my down line to stamp 5 to 10 cards also and follow the OWH guidelines. I once again was using up Designer Series Paper that I have to use before it is discontinued and this is the Well Worn DSP this time. I made several different cards out of it! How do you think this card turned out?  I really like it.

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Distressed Dots, Curly Cute
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy, Well Worn DSP
Inks: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Big Shot, 3-1/2" Circle Die, 3" Circle Die, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Regals Brads, Sponge, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Dimensionals. 

Thank you for stopping by today and if you want to order any of these products you see click on my shop now button.  Or have any questions on how I make my card drop me an email. Now remember to create something cute. Hugs, Bev



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.