Saturday, April 14, 2012

Male Sending You Love Card

Hi stamping friends,
Yippee it is the weekend. I wanted to share another card I made to send the soldiers for Operation Write Home. It really is an easy card using the Well Worn Designer Series Paper.  I just looked at the calendar today and realized, CRAP I needed to get my taxes mailed. So I wrote out my check and mailed it....BOOO HOOO! I wish I could have held that money to order the sneak peek stuff that we as demonstrators get to order before anyone else. OMG, I love those perks so much. Yes, I also earned 4 free stamp sets out of the new catalog too so I can get those when the new catalog comes out. Yes just for sharing what I love with my friends. Are you sure you don't want to join my team to get those perks too? You can join my group just by clicking on my Join Now button. 

Here are the details on this card:
Stamp Sets: Messages For Mom, Daring Adventure
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Cajun Craze,  Well Worn DSP
Inks: Soft Suede, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Big Shot, Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon.

I used my finger nail to texture  the edge of the tag.I hope this card sends love to a soldier and cheers them up. I hope you have a splendid Saturday and thanks for stopping by. Remember to create something cute.
Happy stamping.
Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.