Saturday, March 9, 2013

SU By The Tide Birthday Card

Good Morning stamping buddies. Oh, I have been so busy trying to clear out and pack up Mom's stuff to make room for my stuff and to make it look organized. I have even gone through my stuff too to get rid of stuff. I still need one more drawer for my stuff in the bedroom. It is raining today and yippee it looks like Spring may be on the way. I have a busy day just living life and really wish I could just get this place organized so I could just stamp. LOL! Don't forget this is the weekend to spring forward so change your  clocks ahead an hour.

This is a card I made with the By The Tide Set as I needed some male birthday cards. Uh-oh, I think I forgot to mail some of them too. On my card I used Not Quite Navy card stock and ink and distressed the edge of the retired Confetti White. I am trying to get rid of that card stock. Tee  Hee. The Happy Birthday is from the Sassy Salutations. I like the way it turned out don't you?  It was an easy card really.

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: By The Tide, Sassy Salutations
Card Stock:  Night Of Navy, Confetti White(retired) 
Inks: Night Of Navy
Tools and Accessories: Distressing Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals
I hope you have a terrific weekend and bless you for stopping by.  Remember that Sale-A-Bration is only on till the 22nd of March, Order $50.00 and get something FREE! Check out the flyer on the right column of my blog. Happy Stamping! Thanks for your business and your friendship. Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.