Sunday, March 10, 2013

SU Vintage Verses Card

Hi Stamping friends. Wow, my behind is dragging today. Is yours too from losing that single hour of sleep. Jeepers Creepers I can't believe it.  It is raining cats and dogs today. I went to church this morning and then came home and made me breakfast and just doing chores till I have to pick up a friend to go to a 96 year old's birthday party. I logged on to check email and fell asleep on my computer. It is so dreary and we haven't seen  the sun really since Thursday. We maybe are even going to get snow. 

What do you think of my card? It was Super easy and I love that Vintage Verses set that you can get free right now for Sale-A-Bration with a $50.00 order. Sweet, huh?  It only lasts till the 22nd. I used my one inch circle punch and punched out the Tea For Two DSP and then used coordinating card stock that matches. I layered these down with snail onto a 2" piece of Card stock and then trimmed the edges with my paper cutter. On the one corner you just use a square. Then I stamped the image in Calypso Coral and die cut it out with the Window Frames Framelits. I sponged around it and snailed it down. Very easy card. 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Vintage Verses
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, So Saffron, Island Indigo, Tea For Two DSP
Ink: Calypso Coral
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Window Frames Framelits, 1" Circle Punch, Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals.
Now remember you can shop here: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net   24/7. Thanks you so much for stopping by. Happy Stamping. Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. What a fun, creative way to use those little bits of DP! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.