Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Stampin' UP! So Sorry Sympathy Card

Woo Hoo it is Wacky Wednesday and today I am sharing with you another card. LOL! I figured I would show you another one since I haven't blogged for some time before yesterday. I  did some cleaning out of Mom's condo again today and then went to Zumba. So glad to be back to that. I did go pick up an application for a job for a floral delivery job. It looks like it will be warming up here so it should melt the snow. YAY! 

 This was an easy card we made at my last party in Grygla. It was such a melancholy time for me stamping with these gals for possibly the last time. I ask that you take a minute and pray for my friend Jackie who has been in intensive care for over a week now with complications with her breathing. I know prayers can help and she needs it. My card base was Sahara Sand with a strip of Perfect Plum that I Paper Pierced with the essentials Paper Piercing Kit. I stamped the So Sorry in Perfect Plum ink and then punched it out with the 2-1/2" Circle Punch. I then took my sponge and inked it up and rubbed it over my circle. It gave it a nice soft background. Then I took the Collage Curios set and stamped the leaf circle in Certainly Celery and then the circle with words in Perfect Plum ink. I colored the flower with my markers. I then punched that out with the 1" Circle Punch and attached it with a Stampin' Dimensional. Then stamped the "for your loss." above my 1 inch strip of Perfect Plum Card Stock. Then used the Color Spritzer Tool to spritz Perfect Plum over some of the naked spot.  What do you think, do you like it?  I cased it from someone and my little overloaded pea brain can't remember who. So sorry about that too. 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: So Sorry, Collage Curios
Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Inks: Certainly Celery Ink Pad and Marker, Perfect Plum Ink Pad and Marker
Tools and Accessories: 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack  Mat and Tool, Stampin' DImensional. 

Thanks for stopping by and and let me know if you have any questions. Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.