Friday, December 14, 2012

SU Watercolor Winter Christmas Card

OMG what a horrible news day that is so sad and tragic. My heart and prayers go out to all of those affected by the horrible massacre in the school in Newtown, Connecticut.  Those poor innocent children that had to see and hear that horrible incident will be scarred for life. 


    This was my last card I hope I had to create for this year. Cards done-check, baking done......not even close. LOL! I used the Watercolor Winter set that is a two step stamp set. I however used my Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green ink pads and blender pen to color  in the holly. I stamped the image in Basic Black ink first. I used the Window Frames Framelits to die cut it. The DSP is the Snow Festival DSP.  The tag is using More Merry Messages. 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Watercolor Winter, More Merry Messages
Card Stock and Paper: Gumball Green, Naturals White, Snow Festival DSP 
Inks: Basic Black, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Window Frames Framelits, Blender Pen, Bakers Twine, Sponge, Dimensionals.

Kimberly Van Diepen
Today a Clearance Rack Blitz started so click here  www.funtostamp.stampinup.net   to shop until supplies last. Shop 24/7
Thanks for stopping by and I will be back in a couple of days.  We have our family Christmas on Sunday so will be back after that. Meanwhile I need to bake like crazy. I know everyone is busy this time of year. I hope that we can all take a moment to say a prayer for the survivors of that horrible tragedy today. 
Hugs, Bev                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.