Thursday, December 13, 2012

SU Merry Minis Christmas Card

Hi stamping buddies and greetings from Iowa. Wow, what a week! Quit my job on Monday, pack and gather up stamping stuff and deliver a party order and then get my haircut on Tuesday and on Wednesday I drove the 12 hour drive to Mom's. The weather was wonderful the whole way and I am so grateful for that. 
My car was so dirty driving through the sloppy snow in mid and southern Minnesota. I am so happy to be home though. I worked on addressing Christmas cards today and then Mom saw a high school classmates Mom's name in the obituary so I went to the funeral home tonight and to wash my car. It is so mild here. Almost 50 degrees today. YAY!

Okay about my card. I used Gumball Green Card Stock and textured that with the Delicate Designs  EF. I used the Curly Label and punched out of a sheet from the Snow Festival DSP and then see the SNEAK Peek of the Petite Curly Label Punch that is available in the SAB Catalog. I punched out of Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green CS and then stamped the Merry Minis and punched them out with the Merry Minis Punch Pack and attached them to the card. I made a banner using More Merry Messages. I tied the Bakers twine around it and walla that was it. Easy Peasy Card.  I thought it turned out cute, don't you? Ha when I look at my card I put the middle punch out on crooked. Oh well, I can't be perfect all the time. LOL!

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Merry Minis, More Merry Messages
Card Stock: Gumball Green, Whisper White, Snow Festival DSP
Inks: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Curly Label Punch, Petite Curly Label Punch, Merry Minis Punch Pack, Cherry Cobblers Bakers Twine, Dimensionals.

Our Hovey family Christmas party is getting ready to get vamped up this weekend so I have a lot to do before that so I probably won't  be posting very much until our party is over on Sunday. I feel like I should bake some cookies. I haven't even started that yet. I hope you find some time to create something cute and I want to thank you for stopping by. If you need any shopping ideas I have a great idea,  shop here  www.funtostamp.stampinup.net  24/7 in the comfort of your own home.  Or give a great gift to your self or a friend and join my Bev's Busy Bees team by clicking on the above link too.  I would love you have you on my team.  Live Love, Laugh, Stamp! Happy stamping and hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.