Monday, December 17, 2012

SU Seasonal Sayings Christmas Card

Merry Monday stamping friends. We had our big family Christmas party yesterday with 31 people there. Yes, I have a big family. It was a lot of fun and we all thanked God for keeping all of us including my nieces and nephews safe. We were all affected by the shooting. What a senseless act! I had to stop watching the TV because all I could do was cry.  We don't have any snow here in Davenport but I was looking at what pics I had to share yet. This was a card I made at a party in November I think. I wanted to use embossing wet and dry and the mitten punch and this is what I came up with. 

My card base is Baja Breeze and I stamped the Seasonal Sayings in Versa Mark on my card base and used White Embossing Powder to heat emboss. Then I cut another piece of card stock to dry emboss the Northern Flurry EF. I sponged around this piece and tied the White Sweater Trim around it and popped it up with Dimensionals. I used the Mitten Builder Punch and punched mittens out of the Snow Festival DSP and Whisper White Card Stock and attached them with a Vintage Trinket Safety Pin.  I thought it turned out so cute. I love that Mitten Builder Punch.  

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Seasonal Sayings
Card Stock and Papers: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Snow Festival DSP
Inks: Baja Breeze, Versamark
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Northern Flurry Textured Embossing Folder, Mitten Builder Punch, Vintage Trinkets, Sweater Trim, White Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Sponge, Dimensionals. 
I hope you tell all your loved ones how much you love them near and far. I want you to know that all of you that follow me and check my blog daily or just stop by mean the world to me. I hope you have a blessed day. Mom and I are joining my brother and girl friend for breakfast before they head back to Wisconsin so I better get in the shower. Happy stamping and hugs, Bev   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.