Wednesday, December 5, 2012

SU Christmas Lodge Christmas Card

Happy Hump Day stamping friends. I hope your week is going as great as mine. I went last night to the cafe that my recruit and friend Kim owns and we made all the stamp a stack cards. She was supposed to be invited since it was at her place but we ran out of room so I told her I would come make the cards when it was more convenient. OMG do you watch the show The Voice? Wowza, there are some incredible singers on there. Next week only 4 left but the talent is amazing with all of the contestants. 

On my card I stamped the tree as I got that as a Single Stamp the SU is offering.  I stamped it on Naturals White Card Stock and die cut it out with the Labels Framelits and then die cut the one bigger out of the Red Glimmer Paper. I layered all that over Garden Green Card Stock that I textured with the Petals A Plenty EF. My card base is the Naturals White. The tag is from More Merry Messages. Of course the Rhinestones for more Bling.

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Christmas Lodge Single Stamp, More Merry Messages
Card Stock: Naturals White, Garden Green, Real Red, Red Glimmer Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper
Inks: Garden Green
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Petals A Plenty Textured Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits,
Merry Minis Punch Pack, Basic Rhinestones, Sponge, Dimensionals. 

Have a splendid  day and I hope you get some time to create something cute. Bless you for stopping by. Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun night Bev, funny that there was not enough room for the owner:) My kids watch the Voice but I haven't yet. Your card is very festive , love the embossing folder and the pretty tree.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.