Thursday, December 6, 2012

Etruscan Elegance Christmas Card

Hi stamping buddies. I am up early this morning as I have to open the store today and tomorrow. It is super cold here too. BRRRRR! I went to bed really early last night since I had get up early this morning. I got some more Christmas cards stamped yesterday and all the insides done and written in for my family so I can get the box in the mail. It kind of made me feel sad that I am not going back but can't get off work. I will work on some more cards tonight when I get off at 3:00. I need about 40 more cards. Yikes. That will be so nice to get working on them and get them done. Woo Hoo! 
It is the 6th already. Jeepers time flies. I need to get ready for work.

On my card I used the Etruscan Elegance Jumbo Wheel from the Holiday catalog that was shown in the Halloween section but I saw this as so much more than a Halloween wheel when I saw it. I love how it looks on the background on this card.  This is Riding Hood Red card stock and ink with the Apothecary Accents Framelits cut in Lucky Limeade and Naturals White. I punched  out the little mini ornament out of Red Glimmer Paper with the Merry Minis Punch Pack and then I added a little pearl on the top. The ribbon is the Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon. The stamp set is the Seasonal Sayings also in the Holiday Catalog. I need some real easy cards and  I thought this turned out cute, don't you?

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets and Wheel: Seasonal Sayings, Etruscan Elegance Jumbo Wheel
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, Lucky Limeade, Naturals White
Inks: Riding Hood Red
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Merry Minis Punch Pack,  Basic Pearls, 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals.

I hope you have a terrific day and thanks for stopping by today. Remember to shop 24/7 here: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net  .    LIVE LOVE LAUGH STAMP! Hugs and happy stamping, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.