Tuesday, December 4, 2012

SU Perfectly Preserved Christmas Card

Good Tuesday morning stamping friends. I hope your week started out great. Tis the season to be busy. Yikes, I need to get busy today. Lots to do. I wanted to share with you another card from my Stamp-A-Stack last weekend that uses the Perfectly Preserved set. I used the Jolly Bingo Bits peppermint stamp and I just love this card. Email me if you have any questions. I think it is self explanatory but if not, don't hesitate to contact me.  I need to get working on cards.

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Perfectly Preserved, Jolly Bingo Bits, Wacky Wishes
Card Stock and Paper: River Rock, Whisper White, Candlelight Christmas DSP
Inks: Real Red, River Rock, Lucky Limeade
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Adorning Accents Folders, Cannery Set Framelits, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 1/2 " Circle Punch, Bakers Twine, Sponge, Dimensionals.

Did you know that you can follow me by email, follow the link above on the left, and like my Bev's Stamping Spot on Facebook.
Thanks for stopping by and leave me a comment so I know you were here. Remember, you can always shop 24/7 right here in your jams  www.funtostamp.stampinup.net     
Live Laugh Love Stamp! I hope you  have a creative kind of day. Happy stamping and hugs, Bev    

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute....I think I will have the little girl who is coming over to stamp with me, make this tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.