Saturday, December 8, 2012

Come to Bethlehem Christmas Card

Hello stampers, how are you doing? YAY it is Saturday! I have this card to share with you today. HA HA I was addressing some envelopes the other day for a birthday card and out of my book fell these pages. I threw them away and then later in the day I saw these ragged sheets in my trash and thought to myself I should make that into a card so here it is. I did sponge around the edges but yes sirree  I am a recycler  LOL! Sorry I haven't blogged in a couple of days but life has been in the way in a big way. UGH! 

So on my card I just stamped the Come to Bethlehem image in Soft Suede ink. I used the Peace On Earth from Merry and Type and stamped it in Cherry Cobbler. I punched it out with the Designer Label Punch. I put a Rhinestone in the star which you can't really see but I think it turned out cute for the time it took me to make it. 2 minutes. No Big Shot needed. LOL!  

I have a busy weekend with getting the holiday things done.  So I better get busy on what I need to get done. If you want some easy shopping or am looking for a fun, happy job just click here to shop 24/7 or join my team: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net
Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.