Monday, December 10, 2012

SU Festival of Prints DSP Stack

Good Monday morning stamping friends. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I decided after 6 months of stress working with this new boss at work that I have had enough and do not need it anymore so I have decided to quit my low paying job. Yes, I am now unemployed.  I have a sense of relief and happiness and stress too. But no more dealing with such a difficult person any more where I was coming home stressed every day she was there. Life is too short to live that way. YAY! So last week was so busy with that crap from work going on, I haven't posted much so I apologize.

This is a card that I am sure you have seen these trees around but I love how easy and cute they are. I just cut out triangles form the Festival of Prints DSP Stack in the Holiday Mini and layered them  onto my Crumb Cake Card Stock. I used Early Espresso Card Stock for the trunk. The base of my card is Lucky Limeade and I textured the second layer with the Chevron EF.  Added a little Designer button and wala, done. Well I guess I sponged and color spritzed the card too. 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Greetings of the Season
Card Stock and Papers: Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake, Festival Of Prints DSP Stack.
Inks: Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Color Spritzer Tool, Sponges, Designer Buttons, Bakers Twine, Dimensionals. 

I hope you's have a terrific day and thanks so much for stopping by. I have a busy day and need to go apply for a couple of jobs here in town. Make sure you take out some time to create something cute. Remember click here to join my team or shop 24/7: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net
Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.