Saturday, August 18, 2012

Scentsational Season Gingerbread Card from Stamp a stack class

Hi Stamping friends. I had my Christmas stamp-a-stack today so I will be showing cards we made for that for the next few days. This was our first card and I thought these cute little gingerbread guys are so cute. I only had two gals show up but they kept me in stitches and I almost peed my pants once. It was a great day. They loved the cards I designed. We made an extra card after they were done stamping their stack that I will maybe share with you tomorrow. It is oh so beautiful and simple too. I can't wait to share it with you.  


 I embossed them with the smelly embossing powder and then cut the long tag from the Apothecary Accents Framelits and dres lines around it like a cookie sheet. I used the Distressed Dots background stamp on the Soft suede layer and then textured it with the Perfect Polka Dots EF. I stamped the polka dotted scallop stamp from the Mixed Medley Hostess set in the Holiday Catalog and then punched it out with the 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch  and then stamped the Merry Christmas from the same set in Cherry Cobbler and I punched that out with  the 3/4" Circle Punch.  I tied the Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine around the card. I used the corner rounder for two of the sides. I love how it turned out and those little guys smell so good. Here is a tip:  If you stamp on the Versamark Ink Pad and then on the regular ink pad you can emboss the image with the Smelly Embossing powder and it will stick. So my little guys are glossy and smellin' sweet!
LOL! Then we cut out those cuties with the Framelits Holiday Collection. So easy. 

Here are my details:
Stamp Sets: Scentsational Season, Mixed Medley
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Inks: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad and Marker, Basic Gray Marker, Versamark
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Holiday Collection Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Hole Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Peppermint and Vanilla Scented Embossing Powder (I mixed the two). 
You will have to let me know what you think of these cute little gingerbread. Don't you think they are darling? I sure do. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a honey of a Sunday. I am going to take my pill and go to bed. I am tired. Hugs, Bev
Order anything you see here at this link: www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.