Sunday, August 19, 2012

Snow Flurry Christmas Card with Bling

Good Sunday morning stamping friends. It is sunny and chilly today. I heard someone tell me the other day that they had frost one morning and that is way too early for that. But oh my, look at this card. My picture does not do this card justice. It is so much prettier in person and the snowflake just screams "Bling". I cased this card from Kimberly Van Diepen but I made my snowflake out of Silver Glimmer paper and WOW it is gorgeous and this was literally a 5 minute card. I should have taken it in different light though, because you have got to make this card to see how beautiful it is in person. I mean it is stunning!Or I guess you can stop over and stamp with me to see it too. LOL!

I used Night Of Navy card Stock and stamped two of the snowflakes from Snowflake Soiree with the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Ink on the side of my card and then heat set them with my Heat Gun.  Then I textured Bashful Blue Card Stock with the Northern Flurry EF and stamped the Believe from the same stamp set in Night Of Navy. I love that font this set has, don't you?  I layered that over Whisper White card stock. Then cut out the Snow Flurry Die with the Silver Glimmer Paper and layered the flakes with a dimensional and then put a Rhinestone in the middle of the top snowflake. Very easy and elegant card. I sold some of the glimmer paper to make this card too. 

Here are the details:
Stamp Set: Snowflake Soiree
Card Stock: Night Of Navy, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Inks: Night Of Navy, Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Ink Pad 
Tools: Big Shot, Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Snow Flurry Bigz Die, basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals.
Please let me know what you think of my card and be sure to check out Kimberly's version too. I hope you have a honey of a day and thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Bev
Shop here 24/7: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.