Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Scentsational Season Card for Merry Monday #30

Good Morning stamping friends. I have been lax in posting and I apologize but I came home so tired yesterday and then had to go deliver orders and return my table so stopping to talk to my stamping buddies took most of the night. I have to bake bread and make salsa to can today so this will be quick.

Today I have a Christmas card to share with you that I stamped a few weeks ago.On the background of my card I stamped the Distressed Dots in Early Espresso Ink. I stamped the candy cane in Early Espresso ink onto Cherry Cobbler Card Stock and used the Oval Accent Die to cut it out. You know me, I am always trying to come up with new shapes so I put it through the Big Shot and then again turning  it came up with this large circle with points on all four sides. I textured it with the retired Snow Burst EF. Then I stamped the images in Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Gumball Green on Natural Ivory Card Stock and used the Holiday Framelits to cut them out. I popped them up with Dimensionals. I tied a knot with the Sweater Trim and then stuck it down on my card with Mini Glue Dots. I mad a banner with the Be of Good Cheer DSP and then stamped Warm Winter Wishes out of the Winter Memories Stamp Set.

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Scentsational Season, Winter Memories, Distressed Dots
Card Stock: Early Espresso,Cherry Cobbler, Naturals Ivory, Be Of Good Cheer DSP
Inks: Early Espresso, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
Tools: Big Shot, Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die, Holiday Framelits, Snow Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder(retired), 1/4" Sweater Trim, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals. 
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope your day is a honey of a day. Hugs, Bev
 Be sure you stop by the blog to see the other stampers:
 http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.ca/2012/08/merry-monday-30-be-of-good-cheer.html

6 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW! Bev, this is so ADORABLE! I love how you put those 3 little diecuts on there for your main image and how you placed the sentiment! Super awesome card!
    Thanks for playing along this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! The die cuts look like little Christmas cookies and the sweater ribbon so reminds me of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute card Bev! Love how you've showcased these new dies! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, these are fantastic dies. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bev, this looks like a plate of Christmas goodies! And I love, love, love that banner! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bev, what a wonderful use of these dies and stamps. Your interpretation of the sketch is very cool. Glad you got to play!
    Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.