Sunday, August 26, 2012

Chock Full Of Cheer Card for FMS49

Happy Sunday stamping friends, I just made this card for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches card Challenge. I went to church this morning and tonight we have a community church deal at 7 that they wanted us to make bars so I baked a pan pf M&M cookie bars to take along. It was nice and sunny but a cool 60 degrees but now it is clouded over. 

I stamped the mitten from the Chock Full Of Cheer set in Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Pacific Point onto Whisper White CS and punched them out with the 1-/3/4" Circle Punch. I popped them up with dimensionals onto Pacific Point Card Stock that I textured with the Perfect Polka Dots EF. I tied Indigo Island Bakers Twine around my card and then stamped the Warm Winter Wishes from Winter Memories stamp set and used the 1-/14" Circle Punch to round of the edges. Easy Peasy card and I guess a "4" on the cute meter from a range of 1-7. LOL! 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Chock Full of Cheer, Winter Memories
Card Stock: Pacific Point, Whisper White
Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Pacific Point
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Bakers Twine, Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by today and I love reading all your wonderful comments. I hope the rest of you Sunday is restful. Live Laugh Stamp.    Hugs, Bev
Check out the other stampers for FSM here: http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.ca/

4 comments:

  1. Super duper cute! There is something so much fun about MITTENS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev! Those mittens are cute and I love the colors you chose for your card. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your embossed background is the perfect accent to your mittens! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so chock full of cheer! I love the colors, texturing and especially the mittens. Too cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.