Saturday, August 25, 2012

Raining Flowers I'm Here For You Card

Happy Saturday stampers. Oh wow what a day. I got ready to go to the festival and loaded up my car. I just grabbed a light cotton jacket because it felt muggy outside. I got over to where the people selling were and talked to my neighbors and left my stuff in the car. By this time it was looking like rain. I walked down the street to the store where I work to buy a can of pineapple and a granola bar for breakfast and it started pouring rain. I thought oh crap, how am I going to get back. There were some guys I know in buying conduit to try to stand up an umbrella to shade them from the rain.I hitched a ride back to my table with them. Sat in the car till it stopped raining and then the wind picked up again and I finally decided that I was cold and damp and just getting over my bad cold I figured that really wasn't the place for me. So I came home and crawled into the bed to try to get warm and fell asleep. I have now tons of card all ready to sell so I guess I will bundle them up and  try to sell them at the store. Maybe. Or give them as gifts in a bundle. The inside is stamped and everything. I sort of have a headache and it is only about 60 degrees and breezy so it will be a great day to maybe take a walk later. I have been doing chores around here. Doesn't hurt to get things done I guess. LOL!

Here is a card I stamped to sell. I used the Raining Flowers Set and embossed the images with clear embossing powder and they came out so cute. Don't you think? I love these colors together.  I used Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, and Old Olive. I textured the background Card Stock with the Argyle EF and used the Apothecary Accents Framelits to cut out the shapes for the flowers and the greeting. I used the Rich Razzleberry Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and added the Designer Buttons on top with Mini Glue Dots. I used the White Bakers Twine to string through the buttons. 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Raining Flowers, Petite Pairs
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Olive Green, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Versamark
Tools: Big Shot, Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Designer Buttons, Baker's Twine, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals.
Well I had a friend going to the movie tonight to see Hope Springs and he canceled on me so I guess it is that kind of day. Crappy all around but I got this chance to show you a card and that is a good thing. I will show your some boxes I made to sell too. They turned out cute. Hmmmm. I guess I will have to eat the goodies in them. I hope you have a honey of a day and  thanks for stopping by. 
Hugs, Bev
SHOP HERE 24/7: www.funtostamp.stampingup.net

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear you caught a cold. Hope you're feeling 100% by now! Love this color combination. So pretty. It's not one I would have thought to use, but I'm gonna have to now.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.