Sunday, July 8, 2012

Reason To Smile Card

Hi stamping buddies, I just can't get enough of this stamp set, can you tell? LOL! It was so worth the $5. Here I used Basic Black Ink and stamped the flowers onto scrap paper and fussy cut them out for a mask to use. I think I cut two out of printing paper and I think it looks so nice how I masked them so they aren't all mixed together. I textured the other side of my card stock with the Delicate Designs Embossing Folder.  The black scallop is the Large Scallop Edgelits and then I stamped the praying for you and punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch. Then punched one in black too and layered it underneath. Do you like how it turned out? I sure do.

I hope you have decided to get this Reason to Smile set by now but you do have all month to get it for $5 with a $50.00 purchase. I worked 11 hours yesterday and came home not feeling so well. There was a wedding in town but I was just too tired and sick to go so came home and went to bed. I think I passed out with the TV on. Thankfully today with only be 4 hours of work but that is enough as I need to mow a part of my yard. Then I am going to relax.This ole gal is really tired. I wish I had a day to just relax but I want to leave on Friday so no way. It is really foggy with humidity I bet. OH JOY!


Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Reason To Smile, Blessings From Heaven
Card Stock: Naturals Ivory, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black
Tools: Big Shot, Large Scallop Edgelits, Delicate Designs Textured Embossing Folders, Decorative Label Punch, Printer Paper for mask, Dimensionals.
Thanks so much for stopping by and please leave me a comment so I know you have been here. Have a blessed Sunday. Hugs, Bev  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.