Sunday, July 8, 2012

Blooming With Kindness Thank You

Hi Friends, I hope your weekend went well. Mine was a work both days weekend. I stamped this card the other day so wanted to show you something besides another Reason To Smile card except tonight I have a reason to smile. I have someone coming to look at my house on Wednesday during the day so I ask all who stop by please say a prayer that they will like the house and buy it. Oh dear God, please answer my prayers. That would be such a great thing for me. I am so ready to move back closer to my family.  I went to go mow after I got home from work this afternoon and I had a flat tire on my mower. GRRRR! So now I will have to get air and then mow on Tuesday or Wednesday. Great. Oh well, why should I be surprised as that is how my life goes. My poor brother called me tonight and he is having cluster headaches. Poor thing I used to get migraines so I feel for him. 


Okay on this card I stamped the flower on Very Vanilla card Stock using my Cajun Craze ink pad and then wiped off  the stem with my finger and then used the blender pen to remove the ink better. I then colored it with my Always Artichoke marker. Then I cut it in equal parts but my middle is a bit wider because I trimmed my card stock down too much. If you make it a 3x3" square you can cut it at 1 inch intervals and it will be perfect but I trimmed mine down to fit nicely on the Apothecary Accent cut out. I textured that cut out with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. Then tied the Linen  Thread around one end and added buttons that I threaded real thin strips of card stock through instead of using thread or ribbon. I stick them through and then use a mini glue dot on the back of the button to hold it down. I think it works great and saves on thread. I just stamped the Thank You directly onto my card base so I didn't have a banner or tag to cover the beautiful flower. I think it turned out beautiful. Don't you?


Here are the details:
Stamp Set: Blooming With Kindness
Card Stock: Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Inks: Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke Marker
Tools: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Embossing Folder, Designer Buttons, Linen thread, Dimensionals.
I want to thank you for stopping by to check my post and if you are ever wanting to buy click here to place and order or sign a contract to join my team. That would make me so happy. Have a blessed Monday. I pray you will have time to create something cute. 
Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.