Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Affection Collection Friend Card

Hi stamping bleeps, I got up this morning and drinking my cup of Joe I had this Affection Collection stamp set sitting on my desk. I was going to start my swap cards and then this card came to mind and my Mojo started working. I was reflecting on how many great friends I have made because of STAMPIN' UP! and feel so loved and blessed. I truly believe that being a STAMPIN' UP!  demonstrator has changed my life. I am eternally grateful. So pretty soon this card came to me so I can send it to one of my #1 friends. I made this card and then realized I better address two birthday cards to mail and jumped in the shower. I had a haircut appointment this morning in town and then went to pick raspberries at my friends house next door. Now I have raspberries to clean and freeze and still haven't done my last swap card but this might be it. I have a good idea though to use to make it different. This was a very easy card and right now I need easy. Oh did I tell you two of my sisters and my Mom are coming next weekend.I am so excited! Crap, I have to clean my house and get rid of some clutter.I have a busy time before they get here. Oh well. It will be nice to have them here.


On my card I used Crumb Cake for my base card and then used another piece of Crumb Cake Card Stock and textured it with the Chevron EF. Then I stamped the No.1 banner in Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red onto Whisper White Card Stock and fussy cut those out. I wish we had a punch to match that. Wouldn't that be cool or better yet a Framelits banner set that was different and bigger from the Bitty Banners Framelits?  I would love that. I strung the white Bakers Twine around my card and used a dimensional to pop up the banners along the twine. Then I made a banner with the Friend stamped on it and pit a Designer Button on it and also wrapped the Twine around the other side of the greeting banner. I hope you like my card as I think it is darling. I know but what can I say? I like it.   

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Affection Collection
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Inks: Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
Tools: Big Shot, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Designer Buttons, Bakers Twine, Dimensionals. 
I want to thank you for stopping by my blog and I love reading all the comments. Have a honey of a day and bee happy. Hugs, Bev
Shop and join my team here: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.