Wednesday, July 25, 2012

You're Amazing Birthday FMS45

Hi stamping friends. Here is a card I made to go into the Freshly Made Sketch 45 Challenge this week.  I stamped the hot air balloon and then stamped it again to kind of give it some dimension. I wheeled the Take A Ticket wheel on the background  and stamped the main image on Whisper White and punched it out with the 2-1/2" Circle Punch. The DSP comes from the World Spectacular. I used that darling Designer Round Ribbon Slide again. This was a very easy card. Look Mom no Big Shot.....LOL!

I hope you will check out the other artists at the Freshly Made Sketch challenge at www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com     

Here are my deets:
Stamp Sets: You're Amazing, Take A Ticket Wheel
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, World Spectacular DSP
Inks: Daffodil Delight Ink Pad and Marker, Island Indigo Ink Pad and Marker
Tools: 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Wheel Handle, Designer Round Ribbon Slide, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots.
I hope you have a good night, We had a storm last night and received a half an inch of rain and it just poured again. YAY do we need it as I know a lot of people do. Thanks for stopping by to check out my challenge card. Not my fav by any means but cute.  Have a honey of a good night. Hugs, Bev  
Click on this link to shop now or join my team www.funtostamp.stampinup.net

4 comments:

  1. What a super fun card! Love that DSP! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how great! Love that balloon and that ribbon slide! Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev, I love this! I have this set and I am inspired to pull it out after seeing your card. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card, Bev! I love the yellow balloon and the elephant paper. The ribbon slide is the perfect accent! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.