Sunday, June 3, 2012

Thank You with Creative Elements

Happy Sunday friends, I hope your weekend has been a great one. I was supposed to go to church today to clean before our service but didn't make it. I felt so bad when I got to church today. I had totally forgot when I woke up. I came home and made myself some bacon and eggs and then started my laundry.This guy came over to check out my house as it is up for sale again. I am now ready to move back to Iowa to be closer to my family. He left and I ran into town to get a Bungee cord so that darn raccoon can't get into the bird seed again. Damn raccoon. I came back home and came into my office and decided to stamp a bit.This is what I came up with today.


On this card I took a 4x5" piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock and scored it on my Simply Scored Tool every 1/2 inch. Turned it the other direction and scored it again the same way. I stamped the beautiful scrolly design from Creative Elements on the background and then used the Two Tags die to stamp the butterfly in Midnight Muse which is one of the new In Colors. I stamped them flying up and then stamped one on a scrap to cut out and pop up on the middle butterfly with a mini glue dot that I rolled in my finger to pop it up by the body. I tied a knot with the Baker's Twine. The Banner is from the new Bitty Banners Framelits and I stamped the thank you from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Midnight Muse ink also on the banner. 


Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Creative Elements, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Midnight Muse, Rich Razzleberry, Bashful Blue
Inks: Midnight Muse, Rich Razzleberry
Tools: Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Bitty Banners Framelits, Simply Scored Tool, White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals.

I pray you have a blessed day and a great upcoming week. Thank you for stopping by and remember to leave me a comment. Now go create something cute. Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.