Saturday, June 2, 2012

Thank You with Everything Eleanor

Hi friends and happy Saturday. I hope your weekend is off to a terrific start. I ended up working all day today as I need the money.  I stamped this card this morning but didn't have time to post it. I am sorry I didn't post anything yesterday either. I was working on my newsletter and wanted to get that sent out to show the new promotions. You can sign up for my newsletter up on the left had side of my blog.  I am really tired as I had two grueling days at work and up till too late last night. I was working here in my office when I heard a clamoring out side my window with my aluminum garbage cans that I keep birdseed in. It was about 8:00 because it was still light out. I look out my window and here is this HUGE raccoon trying to get the lid off the can. I have a bungee cord over the lid to keep it on tight. I quick call my neighbor and whispering asked him to come over with his gun. He says why can't I hear you and then asks "Why are you whispering?" I said back in a whisper, so the raccoon won't hear me. we both laughed. He says he will be right over with his gun. Well, the coon ran off probably when I opened my door. So he never got caught. Yeah that was my Friday night excitement. Wheee Heee! Raccoon on the loose.

Anyway  on this card I used the Everything Eleanor Set and just stamped in Calypso Coral and the little flower is stamped in Baja Breeze. I used the Simply Scored Tool to just add a bit of texture in the middle of my card and on the banner. I stamped the flower on a piece of scrap and cut it out to attach it to my card. I used the 1-1/4" Circle punch to round two of the corners and made a banner and called it good. This card was one of those easy peasey type card. I think tonight I am going to relax as I am falling asleep here. 


Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Everything Eleanor, Perfectly Penned
Card Stock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Inks: Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Simply Scored Tool, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals
I hope you have a honey of a weekend and thanks for stopping by. I hope I can stamp later and show you something else tomorrow.I have an idea of what I am going to do. Hugs, Bev



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.