Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wonderful You Card

Hello stamping friends, I have been busy today making burritos and a cake for my down line meeting tonight. But, I wanted to post something for you and I thought we would take the night off of swapping so I won't have meeting cards to share. I had saved this card to post so I will show it to you today. It is a very easy peasy card but I love this DSP so wanted to share it with you. I absolutely love those Framelits Labels Dies and can't wait to see what other ones they come up with in the next catalog. Are you as excited as I am?


Here are the simple details:
Stamp Sets: Apothecary Art, Loving Thoughts
Card Stock: Regal Rose, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Beyond The Garden DSP
Inks: Regal Rose, Pacific Point
Accessories: Big Shot, Framelits Labels Dies, Designer Buttons Brights, Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots. 


This is just such a simple card. You could make it any kind of card you wanted by changing the greeting banner.
I better go check on my burrito meat and get that cooked before my recruits get here but thanks for stopping by and remember to create something cute. I love reading your comments.
Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.