Monday, April 9, 2012

Sympathy Card

Brrr, hi stamping friends, it is cold here again. Hmm, are we gonna have winter now? I sure pray not. It flurried all day today and the wind was blowing and it was just plain crappy. Anyway, I hope you had a great day. 
Today, I want to share this sympathy card with you that I made yesterday. I sold most of my sympathy cards so wanted to make some more to restock my cards on hand box. You never know when you will need one of those. I thought this card turned out so soft and pretty. Don't you?  It was really easy also. I used the First Edition DSP and I am really going to miss that and hope they replace it with something similar in the new catalog. I just don't don't know yet if they will, but I do know some of the things that are coming. OMG you are just going to love the new catalog. I have seen about 12 new sets now and I am so excited. I really shouldn't wish my life away but COME ON MAY 7th when I can preorder my new catalog. I tried so hard to recruit a couple of people during Sale-A- Bration so I could win the cutest sets but I didn't succeed. Darn it anyway I will have to buy them. And that doesn't mean I am giving up by any means. I will keep trying as I know I can do it.Want to join my team of Bev's Busy Bees or know of anyone that is interested. I will reward you with a stamp set if you refer some one to me. 

Here are the details on my card:
Stamp Sets: Love and Sympathy, Posy Punch
Card Stock: Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, First Edition DSP
Inks: Blushing Bride, Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Framelits Dies, Two Tags Die, Twitterpated Buttons, Sponge, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots.
 I used thin strips of paper to thread through the button and stuck the paper down on the back with mini glue dots. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely evening. Let me know what you think of this card as I truly appreciate your comments. Create something cute now. Hugs, Bev


1 comment:

  1. Hi Bev, This is such a nice card. I like the pink. Thank you for sharing.
    Donna Earley

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.