Sunday, April 8, 2012

Quilt Card with Personalized Stamp

Happy Easter friends,


Here is a card that I cased from our Stampin' Connection (the site for us demos) and the demonstrator was Rae Deen Bittner from my home town of Davenport IA. She had done hers on white for a baby card with texturing the squares with texture folders. I made mine with the Berry Blossoms DSP which I must be making a tribute to for a few days. LOL! To make this look like a quilt I punched the squares out of 3 patterns with a one inch square punch and then snailed them down. I took my Tombow glue and put a dab in the corner and then glued down the Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine. Very easy and the "You are just SEW SWEET!"
is a Personalized Name Stamp that I ordered from Stampin' UP! from on page 172 of the catalog. You can make up whatever you want to say. I love that as I have ordered quite a few both inside and outside stamps.


Here are the details on this card:
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Berry Blossoms DSP
Inks: Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1" Square Punch, Bakers Twine, Tombow Glue, Personalized Stamp

I am giggling looking at my card and thinking "oh how sweet this looks and that this is the only quilting I will ever do." LOL! Do you like to quilt? I am envious of those that do, but I would rather just stamp than quilt.
I am off to a girlfriends for Easter so I hope you have a blessed day. Thanks for stopping by and remember create something cute.
Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.