Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Graduation Card Sunday Stamping Technique

Hello and Happy Easter Friends,
Today I want to show you this card that is really an easy card and showing you how to make a colorful tag. Stampin' Up! used to have these stamp pads called Kaleidacolor which had about 5 or 6 colors in them. Well, they really never matched exactly so thankfully they are gone now. On my Congratulations tag I took my Calypso Coral Marker and with the brush tip colored down the middle of the stamp, then took the Wisteria Wonder Marker and colored the bottom meeting up with the coral color and then the Early Espresso Marker doing the top working the same way. It just makes it so pretty. I did the lightest color first so my marker wouldn't get mucked up. Then I gave it the "breath of life" to moisten the ink by huffing on it. Isn't it pretty? I think so and it matches my card so well picking up all the colors in the DSP. I need some graduation cards and some of these are college gals so I am not concerned about colors. Yes, this was a very easy peasy card. And yes this is another card using the Berry Blossoms DSP.  LOL! I have about 2 or 3 more cards to show you using that DSP. I absolutely love these prints in that pack! I am trying to use the DSP I have that is going to be discontinued so don't get it sick of it. LOL!
 
Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Curly Cute, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Inks: Calypso Coral Marker, Wisteria Wonder Marker, Early Espresso Marker, Lucky Limeade Ink Pad
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Dimensionals


That's my technique for today and I hope you have a blessed Easter today and don't eat all the jelly beans. Thank you so much for stopping by and remember to create something cute. Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.