Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Birthday with Berry Blooms DSP

Hello Friends,
Yay, I love days when I don't have to work at my part time job and no laundry and weather is too bad to do any yard work (ha or acreage work) so I can just stamp. I have my pile of Designer Series Paper that will be obsolete in a couple of months so I am making cards with these big banners to use them up and I ran across this beautiful one from the Berry Blossoms pack. I needed to whip up a quick birthday card yesterday so I came up with this card. I think it turned out so pretty so I will have to make some more cards out of it. I use the Fancy Flower Punch to punch flowers out of the DSP and then used my bone folder to curl the petals down for the bottom layer and then up for the top two layers. It just breaks my heart that such pretty paper will be obsolete. Don't you feel the same? 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets:  Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess)
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Berry Blossoms DSP
Inks: Wisteria Wonder, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, In Color Designer Brads, 1/2 " Circle Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Sponge, Dimensionals, Stapler.
 
 Well, I better get busy doing swap cards or doing my lessons or working on getting my newsletter going but I would rather be stamping to share so there you go. You all know my priorities are with you followers of mine. I hope you enjoy my gallery. If you ever want to purchase anything you see on my blog just click on the shop 24/7 button and it will take you to my online shopping. Thanks for stopping by and remember to create something cute. Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.