Sunday, March 25, 2012

Get Well Card

UH OH it is Sunday so that means I am supposed to have a technique for my own Stamping Technique Sunday but I have no techniques to share with you today. I am so sorry! I feel like the lost shepherd. How about if I just share some cuteness with you from cards I made this weekend so far? Because that is all I have for you. I was stamping at my girlfriends all day yesterday so I got my Easter cards done that I will share with you later. They turned out cute. Anyway I was stamping cards for a swap I signed up on our demo site and I was using this Posy Punch hostess set and I noticed this flower in the set that was houndstooth looking so I thought how stinkin' cute it would be in all yellow and white. So I textured the base of my card with the Houndstooth Impressions Texture Folder and then used the Beyond the Garden DSP to make a Paper Ruffled Ribbon like I showed you last weekend.So tell me what you think, would you like to get this bright card if you were sick in bed? I sure would.
Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Posy Punch (hostess set), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Beyond the Garden DSP
Inks: Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Big Shot, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, Brights Designer Buttons, Sticky Strip for paper ruffled ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals.   This is my first card for today so let me now what you think of it. I think it is really cute. 
Thanks for stopping by today, hugs and happy stamping and scrapping, Bev


1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this card!! Besides being absolutely adorable it just feels so happy! The ribbon border on the bottom is an awesome addition! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.