Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lean On Me Card for a friend

Hi stampers and scrappers, it is a beautiful sunny day but cold here again. I went to church early today to get my Sacrament of Confession done so it made me think of what has happened this week to a friend of mine. I won't name names to protect the innocent but I came up with this set and then I looked at all my DSP that will be obsolete for parties since the new Stampin' UP! catalog that comes out in June. I came up with this card and just love this little girl. Don't you? I really like this set too. I have to make some more cards with it. I love it.
 Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Lean On Me
Card stock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Pocketful of Posies DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard, Blender Pens
Accessories: Big Shot, Framelits Dies, Rich Razzleberry 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Cutter Kit for texturing the DSP, Sponge, Blender Pens, Color Spritzer Tool, Dimensionals. 


Have you found a treasure? I know I have and she will be surprised when she gets this card. I guess I have more of these cards I need to stamp. Yes I am lucky. Let me know what you think of my card and have a great rest of the day. Bless you for stopping by.  Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.