Friday, March 23, 2012

My Down Line meeting cards for March

Hi Stampers, TGIF!!!! Wow, am I glad it is Friday, I wanted to post these cards since my meeting on the 15th but have been so busy. Our swap was done using anything from the Occasions Mini. Let me know which you like the best as I thought they were all spectacular. Yes, I have some great stampers in my down line.  want to join? I may be a goofy joker sometimes but now I am serious. I want you to join my team.  Oh my, it is such a great time when you get the kit for only $125.00 that is worth over $300.00 and it is so much fun. Who can't sell $300.00 a quarter? It really is easy if you try. We get together monthly usually and swap and share ideas. Just let me know if you are interested. I would love to have you join our team. 
  I think you can tell how everyone loves the Framelits Dies form the latest mini. LOL! Here are our cards:

Kim Cleven-He Is Risen
Julie Grabowska-Mixed Bunch
Bonnie Stanley-Heaven Blessed
Darcy Peterson-Mixed Bunch
Deb Olson-Loving Thoughts
Bev Gomez-Tea Shoppe








I know aren't they all great? I thought so and am so happy to have these talented gals on my team. I hope you all have a great weekend. I am going to go stamp with a girlfriend tomorrow so maybe I will have something to share with you then. Bless you for stopping by and taking a peek. Hugs and happy stamping and scrapping, Bev    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.