Sunday, November 13, 2011

Letters To Santa Scrapbook Page

Okay Here is the page all my customers made. I thought it turned out so cute. Here are the details:
The stamp sets are Merry and Type, Broadsheet Alphabet, and Letter It Numbers
The Cardstock is Riding Hood Red 12x12, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Whisper White,and Letters To Santa DSP
The inks were Riding Hood Red, Marina Mist, Old Olive
The accessories are the Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Die, Decorative Label Punch, Sponges,Dimensions. 
I stamped the Christmas bulbs from the Merry & Type set with Marina Mist Ink on the Marina Mist Cardstock  to make the background. I think it turned out so colorful and cheery. I hope you like it too. Happy Scrappin! Thanks so much for stopping by!
 Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.