Sunday, November 13, 2011

Letters To Santa Scrapbook Page

I had a workshop yesterday and the hostess wanted to do scrapbook page. I bought this Letters To Santa DSP so I just made up a couple of more pages. This was one of them so they don't have pictures on them.
On this page I used the Stamp Sets Merry & Type and Hand Penned Holidays. The card stock is Early Esprsesso, Cherry Cobbler, and the Letters To Santa DSP.
The ink is all Cherry Cobbler.
The Accessories are the Big Shot, Clear Circle Die, Vintage Wallpaper Texture Embossing Folder,Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Distressing Tool on the Cutter Kit to distress all the edges. I thought it turned out very nice so by golly thanks for stopping by. Sorry my photo isn't the best but I think if you click on it you can see it better. My customers thought it was sharp. So have a great day and thanks for stopping by. God Bless, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.