Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Telescoping Christmas Card

OMG! I just love this telescoping style of card. It is sooooo cute! I am sure you will agree. Here you see it closed and opened. I have seen many of them around and we had a hunting stamping weekend here and my downline Julie Grabowska was the one that got me hooked on this.  Below are the details for this one. Let me know if you have any ?? on how to do this.
Stamps: Christmas Greetings, Family Reunion
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive and Letters to Santa DSP
Inks: Early Espresso
Accessories: From Bottom to top
Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, Clear Circle Die, Scallop Circle #2 Die,Circles #2 Die, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Brights and Regals Brads, 3/8"Ruffled Ribbon, Mat Pack and Paper Piercing Tool .


I hope you like it as much as I did! God Bless you for stopping by! Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.