Sunday, October 16, 2011

Raining Flowers Birthday

Oh wow I had the best day yesterday stamping with my BFF's! After they left I kept on stamping and came up with this card. It was so easy but excuuuse me but I think it turned out so beauuuuuutiful. Oh wow I was so creative wasn't I? Okay enough about loving myself I will get back to the card for ya!
The stamp sets I used were Raining Flowers (not cats and dogs)Teeheeeheee! Okay and I used the Perfectly Penned stamp set also.
The Cardstock I used was Always Artichoke,Whisper White, and Tangerine Tango
The Ink was Tangerine Tango,Cherry Cobbler,and Always Artichoke(anybody getting hungry???)
The Accessories I used was the 1" square punch to make the banner tag, the Always Artichoke 1/2" Seam Binding and a discontinued button Dimensions, Fine Linen Thread for the button and Glue dots.
I hope you like this Raining Flowers card that even a regular civilian could stamp! Yepper it was that easy! Leave me a comment if you do and thanks as always for stopping by my blog!  
Happy Stamping! Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.