Monday, October 10, 2011

From the CRYPT Halloween Card

Okay today I am showing you a little old and a little new! I thought this vintage style Halloween card turned out pretty stinkin' cute. 
The Stamps:  From the Crypt (2009 DISCONTINUED),  Hand-Penned Holidays, Howl-O-Ween Creeps
The Cardstock: Confetti Cream, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Concord Crush, and Frightful Sight DSP
The Ink: Basic Black, Concord Crush,Cajun Craze Marker
The Accessories: 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon Basic Black cut in half to fray, Black lace Ribbon, Linen Thread , Scallop Trim Border Punch,2-3/8"Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Handheld 1/16" Punch Large Oval Punch,  Big Shot, Spider Web Texture Embossing Folder, Basic Glimmer Brads, Black Rhinestones, Color Spritzing Tool, Dimensions and Glue Dots.
OOOOOHHHHHHH,,,,SCARYYYYYYYY!

Don't you just love Halloween! I sure do! I hope to share more tomorrow!  Thanks for stopping by and remember I sure love comments! Blessings,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.