Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's A Wrap Holiday Halloween card

EEEEEKKKKKKK! Spiders! I was waiting for my dryer to stop so I could take a run over to my BFF's so show her some cards and I whipped up this card. It used the stamp set of It's A Wrap Holiday. I used Basic Black, Old Olive and Whisper White Cardstock and the Frightful Sight DSP. The ink was Old Olive and  Basic Black. I stamped these and then stamped them again and cut out the EEK! and cut a dimension in half to pop it up!   The Accessories I used was The Big Shot, The Spider Web Texture Embossing Folder, The Distressing Tool from the Cutter Kit , Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, and Dimensions   
   That is it for this easy peasey card!    Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by! Bev

1 comment:

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.