Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Daring Adventure Card

Good Afternoon Stampers......I am feeling a bit more chipper and thinking about my life so stamped this card. Yes, that is so true Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained! That is how I got up to Minnesota from Nebraska in the first place. I do not have any regrets about it though. So..... if I get an offer on my house I will move on back home closer to family. Life is either a Daring Adventure or Nothing. I pray you live your life that way too. Life is so short so take risks as it could be the best step of your life!!! I love the footsteps and verse in this set! At Convention I received the cutest bookmark from Shelli using this set  and it had some of her favorite candies attached to it. I keep it on my desk as a reminder. So with that let me tell you about my card.
The Stamp Sets: Daring Adventure, Creative Elements
The Cardstock: Cajun Craze,Old Olive,Not Quite Navy, Confetti Cream
The Inks: Cajun Craze Ink Pad and Marker, Not Quite Navy Ink Pad
The Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Jumbo Wheel Handle, Texture Wheel, Sponges,Antique Brads, Island Indigo 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Color Spritzer Tool

So okay that is my second post today so I better get to organizing my stamp room and tee hee get out of my PJ's too! I actually love these days I have so I can do as I please and know I am off to bake cookies!
Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by! God Bless!
Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.