Saturday, October 29, 2011

Boxes Boxes Boxes

Well, I should be stamping but I have been packing up my house to move the end of November I hope. So here is a card I have been holding back to post for you.This is a card we made when I had some stamping buddies over. It is using the Tool Shed Stamp set and the Hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes.
The Cardstock I used is Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, and Very Vanilla.
The Night of Navy is scored with the Fabulous New Simply Scored Tool to make the cool textured background.
The Accessories are the Cherry Cobbler's Bakers Twine,  Silver Mini Brads, and the punch we used is a discontinued SU punch, Sponge,Dimensions.

So I guess I better get back to packing but hope you are having a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by! Bev   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.