Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Toolshed Birthday

Good morning everyone! It is a gloomy rainy day here! YUCK I need solar power to get my mojo going! LOL!
Okay today do you need some incentive for male cards. I love this big background stamp that you can fill up your whole card with or use just part of the cardstock and save the other part for another rainy day. Anyway this is a card I made that you can make easily if you need a card for the special guy in your life!
The Stamps: Toolshed, On Your Birthday
The Cardstock: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
The Ink: Soft Suede Ink Pad, Cherry Cobbler
The Accessories: Jumbo Wheel Handle, Texture Jumbo Wheel, Round Tab Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Regals Mini Brads, Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, Sponge,Dimensions

That's it for today! I hope this card inspires you in some way and always God Bless for stopping by today! Shout out a comment if you please as I love reading from who stops by!
Hugs and Happy Stamping,
Bev

1 comment:

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.