Saturday, January 11, 2014

Just Some Pretty Simpleness

Hello stamping peeps! Yay, it is the weekend! I am doing laundry and cleaning out my freezer. It is supposed to be closer to 40 degrees so want to go out to enjoy this nice weather. I have a busy day and want to stamp some if I have time so this will be quick. 

I actually stamped this so long ago I really had to think of what color I used. Geesh!  I think it is So Saffron with the same color DSP. I simply stamped the pretty flower design in Happy Watercolor and colored it in with blender pen. I die cut with the Ovals Collection Framelits. Added some White Taffeta Ribbon and stamped the Sympathy  greeting on it and there you have it. Easy huh! 

Let me know if you have any questions. Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.