Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What, you are how old?

Happy Hump Day stamping peeps. It is warming up here so I am a happy camper. When I saw this Just Sayin' set that bundled with matching Framelits in the Occasions Catalog , I knew I wanted it. This was a card I made for my sister and I love how easy it was. I used the Just Sayin' Set and the dots background stamp from the Happy Watercolor set that I showed yesterday. What, blogging two days in a row? Hmm....what's up with that? LOL! I have a lot of cards to show so will do that when I find I have time.

Geesh I stamped these cards so long ago. My base card is Sahara Sand and then I used the Banner Framelits that OMG they are a must have. I just die cut that out of the Sweet Sorbet DSP that you get free during SAB. YUP FREE with purchase. Which by the way is going on now. The Summer Starfruit is the color of ink I used for the background stamp and then this twine comes in a bundle also in the SAB flyer. This card is so easy with that Big Shot to die cut the framelits out. WOW! I love the way this card turned out and it is a card you could send to anyone. Do you like it? 

Here are the details: 
Stamp sets: Just Sayin' 134820 Bundle Clear, 134819 Wood, non bundled 133203 Clear
       133200 Wood; Happy Watercolor  133188 Wood, 133191 Clear
Card Stock and Papers: Sahara Sand  121043, Whisper White 100730
        Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB)133521 
Inks: Summer Starfruit 126991, Pool Party126982
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot 113439, Magnetic Platform 130658, Banner Framelits Dies 132173, 
       Word Bubbles Framelits Dies(not bundled)132968, Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack(SAB)133522,
        Stampin' Dimensionals 104430, Snail Adhesive 104332

I hope your getting a reprieve in temps too. Have a great day and let me know if you want some info on how you can earn FREE products during SAB. Bless you for stopping by. Hugs, Bev  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.