Sunday, November 17, 2013

Lots of Leaves

WOW, can you believe I am posting a card? I know it has been too long. I actually took time to work on some Thanksgiving cards yesterday after being so sick last week and trying to play catch up. I figured I would do something not so taxing and lately I just haven't felt like stamping. I don't know what is wrong with me but I hope it comes back. It better as I have a Christmas class in a week so I figured I better get my Thanksgiving cards out first. This was an easy card and it is more striking in person I think.  

I stamped the leaves from the Best of Autumn set in Old Olive, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie ink and then took sharpies and colored some Basic Rhinestones to put randomly on the card.  
Walla I am done. So quick and easy.   Those are the kinds of cards I have to make these days. So busy with my house these days. 

Here are the supplies: 
Stamp Set: Best of Autumn 134390 Clear
Card Stock: Very Vanilla 101650 
Inks: Old Olive 126953, Pumpkin Pie 126945, Crushed Curry 131173
Tools and Accessories: Basic Rhinestones 119246

That is it for me today, going to an Iowa basketball game with my sister Jan and Ken. So off to get ready for that. 
Have a great day! Happy stamping and scrapping! Hugs, Bev

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you haven't been well. This is a great card. I am into "quick and easy". LOL. In fact that is exactly what I am planning to do for all the Christmas cards I need to make. Save the clever, fancy cards for classes. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I did post a comment but I don't know if it went through so I am posting again. Want you to know I love your quick and easy card. My favourite style of card. Hope you are feeling better soon. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.