Wednesday, October 30, 2013

If the Hat Fits

Hello there, YUP it is me again. First off Happy Halloween and let me apologize for me being so involved in getting my house in order and not blogging but I did warn you. LOL! I did have to stamp some more Halloween cards so here is one of them. The others I had to get in the mail so didn't get pics taken. I am changing to day hours a at work which is news. I am all moved out of my apartment and getting settled in before the snow flies. 

So here is a quick post as I have tons to do but miss all of that visit and as you can see my black kitchen counter here in the kitchen it isn't the best place to take pics. Sorry!

I used the darling Photopolymer set Bite Me here for the splotches and the spiders and the Happy Halloween. I used the withes hat from the Best of Halloween set and the Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape is from the Holiday Catalog. These were very quick but cute cards. 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Bite Me Photopolymer Set 134622,  Best Of Halloween clear only 134381 
Card Stock: Tangerine Tango 111349, Whisper White 100730
Inks: Basic Black 126980
Tools and Accessories: Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape 132156,  Dimensionals 104430
Paper Snips 103579

Thanks for checking in and I hope you have a great Halloween and remember if the hat fits.....wear it!
Happy stamping and scrapping! Hugs, Bev 

1 comment:

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.