Friday, August 2, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Birthday Card






Good morning stamping friends. TGIF! My sister is coming today so want to get this posted quick and jump in the shower and get some things put away before she gets here. Last night I went to dinner with some friends from work and I drank a couple of Margaritas and feeling a little green at the gills today. ICKY!

So, have you signed up for the Paper Pumpkin yet? If not you should.  It is so fun to get a surprise box in the mail every month automatically.  Guess what? There is a special right now too, so if you sign up before August 31,2013 you get the first two months for only $10. After that it goes back to the regular price of $19.95 per month.  You get the whole kit and Kaboodle to make a card like this, even a little stamping spot. Don't you want to sign up today?  Email me if you do and I will be happy to sign you up.  

Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by today. Happy stamping and scrappin'!
Hugs, Bev 





2 comments:

  1. Hi Bev, I love this PaperPumpkin Kit! I haven't dug into mine yet but I will! I finally have posted onto my blog! Just thought I would let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev I love the hexagon windows in this card. Really cool. We don't have Paper Pumpkin but who knows we may get it someday.Vx

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.