Sunday, August 4, 2013

My New Cabinet

Hi stamping friends, I have something to share with you.  Nope not a card or a scrapbook page or a box but a cabinet I finished off.  
I bought this cabinet at Gordman's to store my bathroom stuff in my apartment.  It had window panes but nothing there. I took it to Ace this weekend and they put glass in it and I looked through all my DSP and found this retired pack of Botanical Gazette Paper and this is what I came up with. I cut it down to the size of the pane and then just snailed it to the glass. I thought it turned out so cute and the pics don't do it justice. 
Here are some more:
 Didn't it turn out cute?And look at the darling knob on the door and the drawer below. It holds all my hair stuff and soaps and all kinds of things that I don't have room for in the bathroom with no storage. 
My youngest sister Karen was up visiting looking for a dress for a wedding and we found that and then she helped me get my apartment organized. We had a great weekend together as we alway giggle and laugh. It was a lot of fun having her here and wow did we throw a lot of stuff away. 
She even helped me clean off my stamp table and we stampers know how big of a job that is.  LOL!

I hope you have a great night and thanks for stopping by. Isn't it amazing the things you can do with Designer Series Paper. LOVE IT! 

Happy creating, 
Bev

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you having such a great sister to help out! And I LOVE your cabinet. It looks fab and the little door knob is the best! Well done. Creativity at its best! Visit my blog in three days time and I will take you for a walk along the Brisbane River with me. hehe.
    Vx

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.