Thursday, August 1, 2013

Flower Shop Birthday

Happy Thursday peeps! I have a busy day today as my youngest sister is coming this weekend so really need to clean up this place. Maybe stack the boxes. LOL! My new cart doesn't come till the end of this month. UGH! 

This is another card I stamped the other day. I wanted a quick card to make for a birthday so here it is. I haven't played with my simply scored forever it seems so got that out with my Color Coach  and my Flower Shop set. I love that all you have to do is stamp and punch and WA-LA you get this. Oh so cute. I like it and thought about adding that Gorgeous Grunge to my naked space but I didn't. I tried a banner and it just looked better with the greeting stamped directly on the card stock. I added the pearls for a sweet touch for this Easy Peasy card. 

Here are the details:
Stamps: Flower Shop, Remembering Your Birthday
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pool Party
Inks: Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz
Tools and Accessories: Simply Scored, Pansy Punch, Basic Pearls.

I hope you have a terrific day and check out the Holiday Catalog as it begins today. WOWZA! You can just click on the picture of the catalog on the right sidebar and it will take you to the catalog where you can flip page by page. I hope to make some cards with some of the cool things in that soon. Let me know if you want to shop from there. 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Live Laugh Love Stamp!  
Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.