Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hello Lovely

Hi again stamping friends, Busy busy with trying to arrange my move so this will be it for several days. If you comment and I don't respond right away please accept my apologies. I am trying to deal with arranging help when I get to MN and help when I get back and where am I going to put all my stuff. Plus  dealing with getting ready for my niece's wedding reception. UGH! JUST SHOOT ME! Talk about stress. I know one day at a time, one step at a time, Have Faith, Yes I know all that but tell my brain that. LOL! Anyway, I am working tonight, all day tomorrow and then some day soon going up to move my household items back here. 

Today my card uses again Hello Lovely, Notable Notions and the Dictionary BG stamp and the Modern Mosaic EF.  I hope you all have a great but safe 4th. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day.  
Hugs, Bev 


1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th of July to you Bev! Sounds like your days are going to be super busy. Busy Bee Bev! hehe. Life can get pretty hectic at times. hey. But you will get it all done, I am sure.
    Such a pretty colour card (I think it is Cantalope you have used.) Love the Dictionary Background used on the Label.Vx

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.