Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hello Lovely Card

Hello Peeps, How are you all doing today?  I am headed to church in a bit and glad the rain has moved out of here. The power was off in the night and I was awakened in the middle of the night by an annoying sound coming from the kitchen and it was the clock on the stove.  We got over a 1/4" of rain and wow it came down in buckets at times yesterday. I drove through it on my way home from getting my brakes done. I was going to go to church when I got home from Irv's but was so tired I wanted a nap.  I also received a surprise phone call from Jane (my love Mike's sister)   and she is in town and wanted to see me. I am so excited and will meet her on Monday. I made a special something for her that I will show you after I meet with her.  It will be so great to see her again. 

Okay, I mentioned that Julia  Sager and I did a swap with the Hello Lovely stamp set? You can click on her name and then click on the link to get to her creative blog. Well, anyway this was my card for her. I used the new Dictionary Background stamp and Hello Lovely sets. My card base is Baked Brown Sugar and the Hello Lovely images were stamped with Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar and Bermuda Bay all over the Dictionary stamped image. Doesn't it look like DSP? I thought so too. The tag was die cut with the Chalk Talk Framelits and tied on with Linen Thread. 

I hope your weekend ends up to be a great one. Please make sure you let me know if you have any questions on my card. I would love to get together with you and your friends and show you some new techniques with the new stamps. If you live far away I can send you a "Party In A Box".  Have a crafty weekend stamping or scrapping, which ever. 
Thanks so much for stopping by. Hugs, Bev

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I just ordered this set, but not the Dictionary one.....still thinking about that! I love your colors too! Have fun meeting your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the Dictionary was dsp! Had to order it in my first order after seeing it. Looks great and I can see it getting a lot of use. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.